Count Valegor Karyu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Count Valegor Karyu

Post by Valegor on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Count Valegor Karyu

In-game:

• Count of Monozukuri, a County with a strong focus on technological research within the King's Duchy of Lorandor.
  • Mayor of The Forge, a city with a strong focus on blacksmithing and metallurgy.
  • One of two founders of The Wyrmberg, a crafting guild dedicated to research and the advancement of technology to produce superior goods.

Out-of-game:
I'm 29 and live just south of Melbourne. I've played video games all of my life and Chronicles of Elyria sung to me as I read the Kickstarter.
It is, or was the game I have always been waiting for. The depth and complexity, the sheer amount of player customisation, the player driven open world and survival elements... it all draws me in.

I don't always talk in Discord, but I am around to spite always being set to "away".

I pledged myself to the WeaponMaster tier to further my Guild and my ambitions within it.

Outside of that, I love Paintball and generally just work. I am a machine operator producing gluten free cereals for the largest Gluten Free manufacturer in the world (Something I found out recently).

But I'm an open book, so if you have questions, ask away.
Valegor
Count
Count

Character sheet
Characters Name: Valegor Karyu
Profession: Blacksmith

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top